FREE WIFI....BUT AT WHAT COST?????

We live in a time where everyone is obsessed with staying connected, We post photos of our food,We feel the need to let people know we are waiting in line at  the DMV,Addicted to  emojies(putting a smilies face at the end of a text.)We can video,take a picture, type a letter,order food, listen to music  watch a movie,And see photos  of a strangers trip to bora bora..all with our dell phones.Yet we can't make eye contact  when standing next to someone,  we automatically pull out our phones and eyes shift down and there is silence.We are losing out ability  to have a conversation. No need to take the time to dial a number and carry on a conversation  we can just text and Multi-task.We need to wake up people before human conversation  becomes extinct. I'M DONE RANTING I NEED TO POST THIS AND CATCH UP MY READING ON FACEBOOK 
 PIMENTEL 

Comments

  1. This is sooo true......Good to see your entry!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left FB when I started getting Friend Requests from people I see every day, yet never interact with... Something wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes thank you so much, I'm trying to blog again at Life in Johns world

      Delete
  4. Please approve my comment....

    .

    My relationship has been restored,


    My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


    I am the happiest lady on earth,


    Never too late to fix your broken heart.


    You can still get your lover back...


    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"PORTAGUE FESTA"

COVID19 living life in social distancing

WOW I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING