ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH


Thanks everyone for the kind words and the

well wishes,Im doing lot better.I went to the dentist on Thursday and she said I am healing. Root canels, fillings and partial in place. They wanted asked for impressions so I did my best  Elvis Presley, Oh wait!!!They wanted impressions,not impersonations. lol  No wonder they couldn't guess Elvis. Just a little humor. Everything went well lol.I should be use to the partial by Christmas,I hope and pray.I am looking forward to time with my family on Thanksgiving.(puree turkey  lol).I will post pictures and blog about it, Remember to try and reach out to your FMILY, Video call or call them text less and laugh more.I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving
John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"PORTAGUE FESTA"

COVID19 living life in social distancing

WOW I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING