hApPy FaThErS's DaY dAd




Dear Dad,I just want to say Happy Father's Day.We love&miss you So much.There are no words to describe the emptiness.But you taught us how to survive in this world.And your parenting skills reflect how we handle our loss.You are now with the Father of all Fathers...I want to Thank you for choosing me as your Son, at the age of nine. You have taught me so much.Many many hours of talking.Ex specially after Mom passed in 2005. I hated to see you in pain.And you were there for me and all the girls.We are keeping up the" Back 40"Just like we promised you. I miss the little things you use to do. Like scaring me with your cane.Id be Reading the Newspaper and you would slap that newspaper and Id jump ten feet.Threatening to saw that dang cane in half. And I miss how you would talk to everyone in the store. And you'd say Son I like to be friendly and do business in my own town.Also when you would talk to your neighbor.yelling cause he was Spanish and you thought that by talking loud it would translate it to English. LOL. Now I catch myself talking to Nuggett (your dog)sometimes,just how you use to. She now follows my every step.You may not be here physically,But your in our Hearts and We think about you every day. You have around six more great grandchildren since you took your journey Home.Well Dad I love you and will be the man you taught me to be.LOVE ALWAYS YOUR SON.JOHNNY
Posted by John

Comments

  1. John, your Dad sounds like he was a real great person..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Father's Day yourself. here's hoping your mortgage situation works out. blessings!~kbear

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tribute to your dad. Mom and dad and 5 brothers and 3 sisters are all gone. I feel very much alone at times but I know I am not. I would like to see a picture of your room mates, the 2 dogs, To me they are family also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tribute to your dad, i know he's pleased as he looks down at his son. {}
    this would've made a nice post for sunday. but is nice to see it today. he sounds like a good man.
    have a good fathers day wkend.
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a nice entry on your dad. I am sure he's the best. We all kind of have one in every family. You should be bless in every way with both of your parents. I know I am. Have a good weekend. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful loving tribute to your dad. sorry i haven't been around lately. todays starts the first day of summer and i wish a wonderful one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful tribute to your Dad. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY TRIBUTE TO YOUR DAD...SORRY ABOUT ALL YOUR FINANCIAL WRORRIES...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tribute!

    You had asked about playing along on the photo memes - I have the links to all the memes on my sidebar for easy access. When you play just post the appropriate photo in an entry on your blog, click on the title after you post and copy the whole http:// address at the top of you page and then paste it in the Mister Linky section of the meme you're playing on so others can easily find your post. That's about it! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.
    Martha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhhh, you brought a lttle lump to my throat and a tear to my eye. Happy Fathers Day to your Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"PORTAGUE FESTA"

COVID19 living life in social distancing

WOW I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING