WE GOT THE KIDS TO PLAY OUTSIDE IN 2019







Thought Id share a few pictures from our Bible School activity.I feel so blessed to be a part of our Community kids outreach ministry. It was a lot of work, but so worth it. We decided to have an out door activity where the kids could play and have fun in a safe environment. They sure did, they laughed and ran around getting each other wet. We were able to get the youth involved. no cell phones no electronics for two hours it was as if Id gone back in time.
 Oh what a feeling,
 God bless the children.





                                       The little ones playing waters games and have a blast
                                                         Planning his next attack lol
 After the water games. We gathered up the children by age groups and did a candy reign
                                            Volunteer help made animal balloons for the kids

Comments

  1. Looked like a fun event! It is always good to be involved in children's ministries at church! Such a blessing!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Betty, I had as much fun as the kids did,Thanks for stopping by my blog

      Delete
  2. Sorry I'm no help when it comes to that blog you are looking for. Don't remember reading anything like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please approve my comment....

    .

    My relationship has been restored,


    My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


    I am the happiest lady on earth,


    Never too late to fix your broken heart.


    You can still get your lover back...


    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"PORTAGUE FESTA"

COVID19 living life in social distancing

WOW I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING