WOW I DIDNT SEE THAT COMING

                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                         Saturday June 8th 2019



Hello Bloggers,


Just stopping by to say hello to all of you and thought Id share an idiotic thing that I did,
my I.Q. Its  dropping with every word read lol. 

I recently went to the doctor with, not one but two ear infections.
my doctor prescribed antibiotics eardrops, use twice daily. I thought to myself great this will take the pain in my ears away and I would be feeling as good as new before to long Right
 Nope not John.
                                                               I placed the ear drops on my dresser next to my eye drops(You see where this is going? I sure didn't....literally. Sunday afternoon I was getting ready for Church. Had my music on, clothes ironed and ready to go. Nuggett (my dog) was laying on the bed. She was in and out sleep, after all it was a lazy Sunday. I was getting ready to jump in the shower. My allergies had been bad through out the day. Running late for Church I grabbed my eye drops and put two drops in each eye. All of sudden my eyes began to burn and I began to yell
My poor little dog jumped straight up in the air didn't, she know what was happening. The burning became more intense. I began to yell OWE..IT BURNS. It got so bad I had to close my eyes. I quickly turned to run towards the bathroom, knocked everything off the dresser stumbled into the tv and yelled the whole time. I could barely see an outline of my dog running back and forth on the bed. By this time she began to bark. Something was clearly not right. I made my way to the bathroom praying "Oh Lord, Oh Lord please don't let me lose my vision" I began to flush out my eyes with cold water, after what seemed like forever I began to get my vision back. At the foot of my bed my little dog was staring at me. I swear she was shaking her head back and forth and a look of disgust on her face. She seemed to be thinking oh John only you.....


Comments

  1. Oh wow! I bet that did sting! Glad everything worked out in the end and your vision is okay! Bet you won't make that mistake again!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty,
      It sure did thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.
      Heading over to read your blog.
      Blessed Sunday

      Delete
  2. Most eye drops and ear drop bottles look the same glad you didn't have any damage to your eyes. Glad to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean thats so true,Yes Im fine the only thing hurt was my pride lol Thanks for stopping by I look forward to reading your blog

      Delete
  3. OH no.....glad you are ok....

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I totally get it. Your pup, also. I have one too who seems to speak with her eyes and body, not always very complimentary, heee heee heee Glad you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please approve my comment....

    .

    My relationship has been restored,


    My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me.


    I am the happiest lady on earth,


    Never too late to fix your broken heart.


    You can still get your lover back...


    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    Thanks Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"PORTAGUE FESTA"

COVID19 living life in social distancing